22.12.11

This December in Barcelona felt almost like springtime. Although the weather was very inviting I didn't have the time to go for a walk until last Saturday, because I was busy, ver busy, with my graduation project.
Now that the project is over (is it? really? oh, I'm crying with joy...) I can resume the walks. Last weekend I went to Parc Güell to pick some pinecones and leaves to make Christmas decorations (this year, keyword for Christmas decorations is 'free'). I went to that side of the park where tourists do not go, which is actually much bigger and wilder than the part packed with people and guitar players. It's like a forest in the middle of the city.
So I had this nice walk and picked lots of pinecones from the ground, which proved to be a very dangerous activity for a short sighted person like me and required a high level of concentration, since there was an equal amount of pinecones and dog turds, both similar in shape and colour.
An error could be fatal.
(I know, I know, I've ruined the idyllic set. I hope the following pictures can restore a bit of romance ;-)





1 comment: