5.1.11

Happy 2011!

I'm back from the holidays, ready for a new year.
Today I wanted to act one of my new year's resolutions (the fastest and easiest) so I went to the hairdresser's to get a short haircut.
I hope the result of this first action doesn't set the tone for the rest of the year, because at the moment I can't look at myself on the mirror without shivering. 
I hate my 'Jeanne d'Arc had a perm' look.
I'll spare you the pictures of the hair disaster. Instead, those are some pictures of beautiful Porto, in Portugal, which I visited during the holidays. 

2 comments:

  1. now i am very intrigued ! it is only proper and fair you show us a photo .
    ....maybe you should break us in gently though.... a little peep to start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan of Arc with a perm. Oh dear. Hair grows back. Happy New Year. Porto looks gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete