17.11.10

The Smoking Paper Necklace

Hello, have you got smoking paper?
...
Can I have, like, 10 packs??
Hello, have you got smoking paper?
...
Extra large.
...
Oh, no, thanks, I really need extra large.
Hello, have you got smoking paper?
...
Oh, hmm, that's not the right colour.
...
I'm looking for a whiter white.

Hello, have you got smoking paper?
...
Let's see, hmm, I don't think that will hold the shape.
...
No, not the cigarette shape.
The smoking paper necklace is my latest school project. 
I had the most embarrassing interesting conversations with tobacco shop owners. 




3 comments:

  1. intriguing and beautifully styled too...
    is that your sister the model?
    necklace looks amazing...how did they not disintegrate ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my sister, the very dangerous catwoman...
    Smoking paper is very strong, even if it looks so fragile.

    ReplyDelete