21.5.10


Exploring contrasting textures. 
I had a good time making all those ruffles.
By the way, if you love ruffles check this post at How about orange blog.
The next pictures are part of a school project about synesthesia
I had to suggest taste and sound sensations through visual and tactile objects.


This is supposed to suggest low and high pitched sounds
And this represents a sweet and acid taste.
In the old times synesthetic effects were achieved by taking LSD. In the new era, we Flower (Loom) Children intoxicate ourselves with yarn leftovers.

3 comments:

  1. Cool new drug. And that high and low pitch sound representation is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that ruffle hoop! I've seen it done with felt, but I think I like the raw texture better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ruffles, great link too, i'm planning
    an addition of same to a blouse that's got too
    small for me ( chocolate had nothing to do with it )
    your synestheia work is brillant , really evocative .

    ReplyDelete